World’s First 2′,3′ Cyclic GAMP Direct EIA Kit from
Experts in Cyclic Nucleotide Assays
- Use: Measure cGAMP in STING signaling
- Range: 50 pmol/mL – 0.205 pmol/mL
- Time to Answer: 2.5 hours
- Samples/Kit: 39 or 231 in duplicate
- Stability: Liquid 4°C Stable Reagents
The innate immune system is the body’s crucial first defense against viral infections and it is dependent upon a group of pattern recognition receptors. cGMP-AMP Synthase (cGAS) responds to the presence of DNA in the cytosol by producing 2’,3’cGAMP. Cyclic GAMP in turn binds to STING leading to TBK1-mediated IRF3 activation and the production of type 1 IFN. Understanding the STING pathway and the role cGAMP plays in a number of important areas, such as infection, cancer, inflammation & senescence relies on cGAMP measurement.