- Use: Measure SARS-CoV-2-specific IgG response
- Sample: Serum
- Sample Size: Measure in as little as 2 μL
- Sensitivity (true positive rate): 100% PPA
- Specificity (true negative rate): 96.7% NPA
- Control Precision: Intra-assay (+/-): (4.11%, 4.60%); Inter-assay (+/-): (7.9%, 20.6%)
- Samples/Kit: 46 or 230 in duplicate
- Time to Answer: 90 minutes
- Ready-to-use positive and negative controls included
- Minimal cross-reactivity with other immunoglobulins
- Above 95% NPA confirms minimal cross-reactivity with other viruses
- Developed, tested, and manufactured in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- K075-H1R/H5R are for Research Use Only.
The DetectX® SARS-CoV-2 IgG ELISA Kit qualitatively measures COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) IgG antibody in human serum. Ready-to-use human positive and negative controls are provided to generate negative (low) and positive (high) optical densities (ODs) for the assay, and all samples should be compared to the OD readings for these two controls.
The kit provides a clear microtiter plate coated with SARS-CoV-2 recombinant S and N proteins that captures reactive antibodies in the sample. Pipet the controls or diluted samples into the wells. Then, shake the plate for 30 minutes.
After the incubation, wash the plate and add the goat antibody to human IgG linked to peroxidase conjugate. After, shake the plate at room temperature for 30 minutes. Then, wash the plate and add the substrate. The substrate will react with the bound goat antibody; read the intensity of the generated color at 450 nm. Finally, assess the presence of SARS-CoV-2 IgG in the samples by comparing results with the positive and negative control ODs and published cut-off ranges.
The SARS-CoV-2 IgG ELISA Kits have not been FDA cleared or approved and they are not for the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection.