Reach out! We’re available by email or phone and can answer all of your questions.
You can also reference the ordering page for more information.
When you purchase products from Arbor Assays, you are also supporting the greater good!
One Tree Planted Partnership
One Tree Planted is an environmental non-profit organization, and they focus on global reforestation. Since 2014, they have been able to plant double the amount of trees from each year prior. In 2019, they planted 4 million trees! For more information on their reforestation efforts, visit them here.
In 2023, Arbor Assays will be donating 1 tree for each kit sold to One Tree Planted.
Research the Cure™
At Arbor Assays, we believe we should be proactive in providing community support and giving back. One way we do this is through our Research the Cure™ program, whereby we make a charitable donation based upon every kit product purchased. Each year, the proceeds are donated directly to a charity supporting medical research.
We contribute a portion of each kit sale to Research the Cure™. It’s our way of returning something to the research community!
The 2023 Research the Cure recipient is:
Brain & Behavior Research Foundation https://www.bbrfoundation.org/
In 2022 we were able to donate $9,888 to the Neglected Diseases Initiative (DNDi) as part of our Research the Cure program!
Previously Recognized Organizations:
- Neglected Diseases Initiative (2022)
- Brain Chemistry Labs (2021)
- The Robert Packard Center for ALS Research (2020)
- The Scleroderma Research Foundation (2019)
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research (2018)
- The Scripps Research Institute (TSRI) (2017)
- National Organization for Rare Disorders (2016)
- Brain Research Foundation (2015)
- American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association (AARDA) (2014)
- Joslin Diabetes Center (2013)
- Charcot Foundation (2012)
- Cystic Fibrosis Trust (2011)
- Collaborative Research Centers of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society (2010)
* “Research the Cure” is a Registered Trademark of Arbor Assays.
You Publish, We Donate
In addition to our charitable contributions for each kit sold, If you publish a paper citing the use of one of our kits, we will donate $25 to one of the charities below in your honor:
- Sierra Club (www.sierraclub.org)
- Oxfam (www.oxfam.org)
- Save the Children Fund (www.savethechildren.org)
To participate, just e-mail a pdf copy of your paper citing our product to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know to which of the three charities you’d like us to send your donation.
Annual Multiple Sclerosis Walk — Come Join the Movement!
Sunday May 7, 2023 – William G. Milliken State Park, Detroit, MI
Come and join or donate! We hope to see you there!
Every year since our start in 2007, we’ve formed an Arbor Assays team for Walk MS. Before our company even existed, we had been walking together for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society (NMSS) because they fund more MS research than any other private organization. In addition to studies which seek to identify the cause and course of the disease, NMSS also provides much needed education, programs, and services to everyone affected by MS—the diagnosed, their friends and family, and the healthcare professionals who work with them.
May 7th at William G. Milliken State Park, 1900 Atwater Street, Detroit, MI 48207
Registration starts at 9 a.m. and the Walk starts at 10 a.m.