Thank you for your interest in Arbor Assays. We are always interested in hearing from talented and ambitious individuals with a good understanding of the life sciences/biotech industry who have a desire and drive to work at changing the way we do things. We believe that only through self-improvement can we develop the methods and processes to help our customers.
Please email your information to us at jobs@ArborAssays.com. We do not accept walk-ins or phone calls.
Job Title: Office/Business Manager
Energetic professional experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse individuals.
- Manage administrative activities, including finance, purchasing, reception, facilities and documentation preparation. Ensure procedures are organized, properly assigned and continually monitored.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in similar position.
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience.
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office and accounting software.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Title: Manufacturing/Shipping Assistant
Ambitious, organized and detail-oriented individual performing various production activities and providing the manufacturing department with constant assistance. Secondary duties include preparing shipments and maintaining the shipping and receiving department.
- Assist with various tasks relating to Manufacturing and Shipping functions. Rely on experience and judgement to accomplish scheduled goals while working under general supervision.
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Attention to detail
- Ability to listen and learn new tasks
- Self motivated to accomplish tasks in timely manner
- Occasional lifting up to 30 lbs. individually and 50 lbs. with assistance.