Reach out! We’re available by email or phone and can answer all of your questions.
You can also reference the ordering page for more information.
- Use Detection of P450 demethylating activity, Drug metabolism
- Sample any P450 system or biological system producing demethylation product, Formaldehyde
- Validated Liver microsomes or CerosomesTM Cyp P450 3A4, 2D6, and 2B4
- Samples/Kit 89 in Duplicate
- Convenient Plate based assay with no separation or washing required
- Stability Stable 4ºC Liquid Reagents
- Readout Fluorescent, 510 nm Emission / 450 nm Excitation
- Standard Curve
Cytochrome P450 enzymes, along with cofactors, function to metabolize drugs and play a crucial role in the development of new drug entities, as drug interactions commonly inhibit enzyme activities. The enzymes are a superfamily of heme containing enzymes displaying tremendous diversity regarding substrate specificity and catalytic activity by using both exogenous and endogenous compounds as substrates in their reactions and forming part of multicomponent electron transfer reactions.