Reach out! We’re available by email or phone and can answer all of your questions.
You can also reference the ordering page for more information.
- Sample Types Serum, Plasma (EDTA and Heparin), Saliva, Urine, Tissue Culture Media
- Species PGE2 is identical across species
- Multi-Format 3 Ranges: 1,000-15.6 pg/mL, 500-39 pg/mL, or 500-1.95 pg/mL
- Time to Answer 2.5 Hours or Overnight
- Sensitivity < 160 fg PGE2 per well
- Samples/Kit 39 or 231 in Duplicate
- Readout Colorimetric, 450 nm
- Standard Curve
The DetectX® Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) Multi-Format ELISA Kit is designed to quantitatively measure PGE2 present in serum, plasma, urine, tissues, saliva and culture media samples. This one ELISA kit allows all samples to be measured with just one kit. The monoclonal antibody has super-fast kinetics and shows the same binding characteristics at 2 or 16 hour incubation. The kit allows samples as low as 2 pg/mL to be measured in less than 3 hours. It exhibits excellent cross reactivity and low sample requirements.
The new PGE2 monoclonal (3H10) developed to use in the new PGE2 EIA kits has some truly amazing properties:
- Super Fast Kinetics – Same Assay Range at 2 or 16 hours
- Incredible Sensitivity – Lowest Standard < 2 pg/mL
- Superior Cross Reactivity to Other Eicosanoids
- Super Low Sample Volume Requirements
- Choice of Incubation Time, Sensitivity, and Sample Volume in a Single Kit