Thank you for your interest in Arbor Assays. We are always interested in hearing from talented and ambitious individuals with a good understanding of the life sciences/biotech industry who have a desire and drive to work at changing the way we do things. We believe that only through self-improvement can we develop the methods and processes to help our customers.
Please email your information to us at jobs@ArborAssays.com. We do not accept walk-ins or phone calls.
Job Title: Manufacturing Assistant – Biotech
Organized and detail-oriented individual performing various duties to meet production timelines in support of the Manufacturing department.
- Assist with relevant tasks pertaining to various manufacturing functions. Rely on experience and judgment to accomplish scheduled goals while working under general (moderate) supervision.
Specific Tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Fill, package, label, assemble, and box manufactured reagents and finished products. Complete appropriate manufacturing documentation.
- Participate in departmental inventory control measures.
- Electronically scan and file hard copies of all production worksheets and other paperwork.
- Manage all company-wide recyclables and deposit in the outside Recycle Ann Arbor bin(s) on a regular basis.
- Assist in other product-related functions as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Represent the company’s best interest, mission, and community focus.
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Attention to detail and well-organized
- Works well under pressure and with time sensitivity
- Ability to listen and learn new tasks
- Self motivated to accomplish tasks thoroughly in a timely manner
- Occasional lifting up to 30 lbs. individually and 50 lbs. with assistance
- Experience in a science-related environment preferred, but not required