- Most Sensitive
- Multi Species
- USE - Measure Hydrogen Peroxide in 15 Minutes
- SAMPLE - Fresh Urine, Buffer, TCM
- SAMPLES/KIT - 88 in Duplicate
- SENSITIVE - Measure less than 2 pmol in Sample
- STABILITY - Stable 4˚C Liquid Reagents
The DetectX® Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) Fluorescent Detection Kit is designed to quantitatively measure H2O2 in a variety of samples. A hydrogen peroxide standard is provided to generate a standard curve. Samples are mixed with the Fluorescent Substrate and the reaction initiated by addition of horseradish peroxidase. The reaction is incubated at room temperature for 15 minutes. The HRP reacts with the substrate in the presence of hydrogen peroxide to convert the colorless substrate into a fluorescent product. The fluorescent product is read at 590 nm with excitation at 570 nm. Increasing levels of H2O2 cause a linear increase in fluorescent product.