The time you spend in the lab is valuable.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, much of this time was cut short. Now, as you slowly make your way back into the lab, there are a few questions that need to be answered: How do you prepare for this return? How do you keep staff as safe as possible? And how do you make up for lost time?
Below, we’ve compiled some resources and services that we hope will help you answer these questions and ensure you return to work as safely and smoothly as possible.
Resources and guidelines to help you & your staff safely return to the lab
- For the researcher preparing to return: How to Reopen Your Lab Following a COVID-19 Shut Down
- For the researcher not yet returning: Time Well Spent: How Researchers Can Stay Productive in the Time of COVID-19
- For the researcher who never left: Safely Conducting Essential Research in the Face of COVID-19
Custom sample testing services
Let our experts analyze samples for you and get your research back on track. Our customizable sample testing lab is fully operational and ready for your most challenging biomarker analyses. Please contact us with your sample testing questions—scientists are ready to assist!
Have questions like…
- Are my kit reagents still good?
- What if my products are expired?
We can help!