Reach out! We’re available by email or phone and can answer all of your questions.
You can also reference the ordering page for more information.
- Sample Types Cell Lysates, Tissue Extracts, Tissue Culture Media
- Species 2',3'-Cyclic GAMP is identical across species
- Sensitivity 0.04 pmol/mL, 2 fmol/well
- Samples/Kit 39 or 231 in Duplicate
- Stability Liquid 4°C Stable Reagents
- Readout Colorimetric, 450 nm
- Standard Curve
2’,3’-Cyclic guanosine monophosphate–adenosine monophosphate (cyclic GMP-AMP, cGAMP, cyclic [G(2’,5’)pA(3’,5’)p]) was the first cyclic di-nucleotide found in metazoa. 2’,3’-cGAMP is also referred to as “noncanonical“ cGAMP due to the presence of the atypical 2’-5’ phosphodiester linkage between the guanosine and the adenosine. 2’,3’-Cyclic GAMP is a novel second messenger in innate immunity that regulates type I interferon (IFN) production. Produced in mammalian cells by cGAS (cGAMP synthase) in response to double-stranded DNA in the cytoplasm binding to cGAS, cGAMP binds to the stimulator of interferon genes (STING). Subsequently STING induces the TBK1-IRF3-dependent production of IFN-β. This cGAS-cGAMP-STING pathway has been shown to play a critical role in pathogen detection and physiological conditions such as metabolic dysregulation, autoimmunity, and cancer.