- Most Sensitive
- Multi Species
- Use - Measure FRAP in 30 Minutes
- Sample - Serum, Plasma, Urine, Cell Lysates, Foods, Cosmetics, etc.
- Samples/Kit - 89 in Duplicate
- Sensitive - Measure < 6 µM Fe2+
- Stable - 4°C Liquid Reagents
- Licensed - Exclusive License to Patented Technology
The DetectX® Ferric Reducing Antioxidant Power (FRAP™) Detection Kit is designed to quantitatively measure antioxidant status in a variety of samples. The assay measures the antioxidant ability from all species. A Ferrous Chloride standard is provided to generate a standard curve for the assay and all samples should be read off of the standard curve. Samples are diluted in the provided Assay Buffer and added to the wells. The FRAP Color Solution is made by mixing Reagent A and B with Assay Buffer. The FRAP Color Solution is added to all wells and the plate incubated at room temperature. Antioxidant power in the samples reacts with the FRAP Color Solution to generate a blue colored product which is read at 560 nm.