- Multi Species
- USE - Lyse, Stabilize, Measure cGMP in one step
- SAMPLE - Lysate, Urine, Plasma, Saliva and Tissue
- SAMPLES/KIT - 39 or 231 in Duplicate
- SENSITIVITY - Measure less than 10 fmol cGMP per sample
- STABILITY - Stable 4˚C Liquid Reagents
The DetectX® cGMP Immunoassay kit is designed to quantitatively measure cGMP present in lysed cells, plasma, urine, saliva and culture media samples. The kit is unique in that all samples and standards are diluted into an acidic Sample Diluent which contains special additives and stabilizers designed to lyse cells for measurement. The binding reaction takes 2 hours to complete. The plate is washed and substrate is added. The substrate reacts to generate color which is stopped and the intensity of the generated color is read. An optional Acetylation Format allows super low concentrations of cGMP to be measured.