- USE - Measure Hydrogen Peroxide in 15 Minutes
- SAMPLE - Fresh Urine, Buffer, TCM
- SAMPLES/KIT - 89 in Duplicate
- SENSITIVE - Less than 92 pmol in Sample
- STABILITY - Stable 4˚C Liquid Reagents
The DetectX® Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) Colorimetric Detection Kit is designed to quantitatively measure H2O2 in a variety of samples. A hydrogen peroxide standard is provided to generate a standard curve. Samples are mixed with a colorless Colorimetric Substrate and the reaction initiated by addition of horseradish peroxidase. The reaction is incubated at room temperature for 15 minutes. The HRP reacts with the substrate in the presence of hydrogen peroxide to convert the colorless substrate into a pink-colored product. The pink product is read at 560 nm. Increasing levels of H2O2 cause a linear increase in the production of the pink product.
|Hydrogen Peroxide Colorimetric Detection Kit, 2 Plate||K034-H1||$285.00||Inquire About This Product|