The DetectX® Arg8-Vasopressin Colorimetric ELISA Kit (K049-H1/H5) provides a simple, fast, and user-friendly protocol to measure the AVP in biological samples.
- Samples: Measure AVP in serum, plasma, and tissue culture media
- Sensitivity: 3.7 pg/mL
- Stable: 4°C stable, liquid, ready-to-use reagents
- Convenient: Extraction reagent included, no C-18 SPE columns needed
- Multi-Species: Measure AVP in mammals and Arg-Vasotocin in birds and reptiles
- Cost-Effective: 1- or 5-plate kit – up to 39 or 231 samples in duplicate
The ELISA protocol is an easy, cost-effective method and widely used for routine analysis of AVP in clinical, biological, and behavioral research laboratories.
- AVP increases the amount of solute-free water reabsorbed back into circulation from the filtrate in the kidney tubules of the nephrons.
- AVP constricts arterioles, increasing peripheral vascular resistance and arterial blood pressure.
- AVP released directly into the brain may play an important role in social behavior, sexual motivation and pair bonding, as well as maternal responses to stress.
Atrial Natriuretic Peptide (ANP) ELISA Kits
K026-H1/H5 – Citations
Arg8-Vasopressin (AVP) Chemiluminescent ELISA Kits
K049-C1/C5 – Citations
C-Reactive Protein (CRP) Human ELISA Kit
K069-H1/H5 – NEW!
Nitric Oxide (NO) Colorimetric Detection Kit
K023-H1 – Citations
Oxytocin Chemiluminescent ELISA Kits
K048-C1/C5 – Citations
Oxytocin ELISA Kit
K048-H1/H5 – Citations