Did you know that 37 million people have chronic kidney disease?*
Our kits are created with your research in mind, helping you to assess kidney health and injury.
Find out more about our kits:
- K049 – Arg8-Vasopressin ELISA & Chemiluminescent ELISA kit
- K041 – BCA Protein Dual Range Colorimetric Detection Kit
- KB02 – Creatinine Serum Detection Kit
- K002 – Creatinine Urinary Detection Kit
- K012 – Cystatin C Human ELISA Kit
- K013 – Hemoglobin Colorimetric Detection
- K062 – Retinol Binding Protein Multi-Format ELISA Kit
- K005 – Thiol Fluorescent Detection Kit
- K024 – Urea Nitrogen Detection Kit
Featured Kit: Retinol Binding Protein Multi-Format ELISA Kit (K062)
Retinol binding protein (RBP) is from a family of structurally related proteins that bind small hydrophobic molecules such as bile pigments, steroids, odorants, etc. Urinary RBP is used to study renal function in heart or kidney transplant recipients, type 1 and 2 diabetics, and in people exposed to uranium from mining operations.
– Multi-format ELISA allows analysis from 10 μl or 100 μl sample
– Assay measures native RBP, purified directly from urine
– Only 90 minutes from input to answer
– Kits are in stock and ready-to-ship same day!
*NIH – National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases