About Cyclic Nucleotides
Cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cyclic AMP or cAMP) and cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cyclic GMP or cGMP) are prolific intracellular signaling molecules. The critical role of cyclic dinucleotides continues to emerge. In mammalian cells, cGAMP is implicated in innate immune response to foreign or harmful DNA. In bacterial cells, it is a key mediator of signal transduction and regulation. The Arbor Assays DetectX® cell signaling assay kits allow for simple, rapid determination of cGAMP, cAMP, or cGMP in tissues, cells, saliva, urine, plasma, or culture media.
OUR DetectX® KITS
- 2′,3′-CYCLIC GAMP ELISA KITS (K067-H1/H5/H1D): The first of its kind and available in a 384-well format to measure mammalian cGAMP.
- 3′,3′-CYCLIC GAMP ELISA KITS (K073-H1/H5): The first and only of its kind to measure bacterial cGAMP.
- CYCLIC AMP and CYCLIC GMP KITS: These kits feature an acidic sample diluent to allow for a simplified process and direct measurement of cyclic nucleotides.
ACTIVATORS & INHIBITORS
- IBMX (P019-100MG/1GM): Increases cellular cAMP and cGMP levels, activating cyclic-nucleotide-regulated protein kinases.
- DMXAA (P024-5MG/25MG): STING agonist selective for mouse STING.
- H-151 (P023-10MG/50MG): Blocks STING-induced expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines and reduces inflammation in models of auto-inflammatory disease.
- ER-directed TREX1 limits cGAS activation at micronuclei (2′,3′-Cyclic GAMP ELISA Kit)
- CGAS is a micronucleophagy receptor for the clearance of micronuclei (2′,3′-Cyclic GAMP ELISA Kit)
- Discovery of a potent G-protein-coupled receptor 119 agonist for the treatment of type 2 diabetes (Cyclic AMP ELISA Kit)
- Soluble guanylate cyclase stimulation mitigates skeletal and cardiac muscle dysfunction in a mdx model of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (Cyclic GMP ELISA Kit)
Endothelin-1 (ET-1) ELISA Kit